Search Knowledge Base Articles
Migration of WordPress to Runcloud
Migration of WordPress to RUNCLOUD
1. Firstly zip file to public_html
2. Secondly export SQL file from phpmyadmin
3. Third upload zip file through sftp
(Setting sftp user root passwd xxxx and ip 113.23.167.xx)
4. Then, location of cd folder runcloud
i. Cd /home/runcloud/webapps/
ii. Insert command lS ( list directory)
iii. Cd your folder (eg: cd kinetic)
iv. Insert unzip command
v. Unzip abanx.zip (make sure the name same with your file)
5. Build database at runcloud, make sure name of the database, user and password same with
wordpress. Refer to wp-config.php
6. Create application phpmyadmin at runcloud
i. Go to web application, fill the application and domain name (eg: lalalaa.com)
ii. Choose script phpmyadmin at script installer
iii. Next go to application web and make application web application phpmyadmin as default app
iv. Then, access phpmyadmin from IP address that have installed
7. After that, import your SQL through phpmyadmin
8. Access your WordPress
9. Lastly, make sure your image setting image path as:
Did you find this article useful?
SSL Runcloud + WordPress
1) Setup SSL Runcloud 1. Access your runcloud dashboard &...
Migration of Domain to Runcloud
Description 1. Check wp-confiq information i. If you forget the name of the file use. &n...
Problem with folder permission (chown)
If u get error regarding permission folder failed to rewriteplease use this command by ssh your server =chown -R runcloud:runcloud /home/runcloud/weba...
Cron job runcloud1) Go to runcloud cronjob2) Fill up cronjob name3) Select php version or insert your own commandFor example:-/usr/bin/php -q /home/ru...
Migration VPS to VPS (Runcloud)
1) zip your folder file (home) zip -r your_namefolder.zip /home/runcloud/webapps/yournamefolder2) move your zip file to your new runcloud server by u...