Search Knowledge Base Articles
Migration of Domain to Runcloud
i. If you forget the name of the file use.
2. Create database runcloud
i. Click 'file manager' (make sure all file in wordpress format)
ii. Click lalala.org (zip compress) ...wait
* for the best impact = before compress wordpress put in maintenance mode
iii. Download lalala.zip file
*Makesure same as database name, user and password
3. Backup sql by exporting from your cpanel hosting
4. Access phpmyadmin
5. Import your sql using phymyadmin
i. Click go at the sql export file, then insert zip file
ii. Open filezilla, insert server name, host number and ip server
iii. Change protocol to sftp, use type normal to log in, user root and server password as a
iv. Zip the file and upload to server
v. Open folder, find the zip file then unzip the file.
6. Domain management, point to cloudflare
i. Log in cloudflare
ii. Point the domain to the cloudflare
* at domain manager/domain management cpanel
iii. Back to dns and point
iv. Wait for filezilla complete, propagation finish and ftp settle
7. Test media path
8. Clown problem? permission problem? run this command..
clown -R runcloud:runcloud/home/runcloud/webapps/ your_web_application_name
i. Insert your email into the runcloud
ii. Click 'view'
iii. Next, click web 'application' and 'create' web application
iv. Name the application : php bversion = 7
: max excution time = 0
: max input time = 90
: limit = 1024
v. Create database
* phpmyadmin= state as default web application
* 1 runcloud only for one phpmyadmin
9. Activate ssl
Did you find this article useful?
SSL Runcloud + WordPress
1) Setup SSL Runcloud 1. Access your runcloud dashboard &...
Migration of WordPress to Runcloud
Migration of WordPress to RUNCLOUD1. Firstly zip file to public_html2. Secondly export SQL file from phpmyadmin 3. Third upload zi...
Problem with folder permission (chown)
If u get error regarding permission folder failed to rewriteplease use this command by ssh your server =chown -R runcloud:runcloud /home/runcloud/weba...
Cron job runcloud1) Go to runcloud cronjob2) Fill up cronjob name3) Select php version or insert your own commandFor example:-/usr/bin/php -q /home/ru...
Migration VPS to VPS (Runcloud)
1) zip your folder file (home) zip -r your_namefolder.zip /home/runcloud/webapps/yournamefolder2) move your zip file to your new runcloud server by u...